Yellow Eye Demon Hunter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Eye Demon Hunter

Where you sign up as a hunter (Dean and Sam have already been taken)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CSI's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tay
Admin
Admin
Tay

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-19

CSI's Empty
PostSubject: CSI's   CSI's Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:07 pm

All the CSI shows rock. But it's a toss up for me which one takes first place. Cause I really like H on Miami... but Gil Grissom's always been awesome on Las Vegas. And Gary Sinese's sis lives in my hometown, so on occasion he's been spotted there... so naturally I have a soft spot.

I'm leaning more toward Miami, cause it's a little more exciting and hell they have Adam Rodriguez so that scores lotsa points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/supernaturalyedhunter/
shellz
Admin
Admin
shellz

Number of posts : 14
Humor : not much
Registration date : 2007-07-20

CSI's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSI's   CSI's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:41 am

mmmmmm
adam is hot
and horatio
is a very good looking guy too
and you lucky thing
gary sinise is so cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com
Tay
Admin
Admin
Tay

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-19

CSI's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSI's   CSI's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:25 pm

Yep... I couldn't remember how to spell his name and I was too lazy to check it at the time I posted this. Yeah he's a way awesome guy. If you go around town various business have things hanging on their walls signed by him. Like there's a doctor's office that has a plaque signed that says, "thanks for taking care of my sister" by Gary Sinise. Oh yeah, and my friend who works at a record store that sells CDs, Games, and Movies... he was telling me that Gary always orders his stuff from them... for his mom and sister when he's in town. He won't go to any other store to buy CDs, Games, or Movies. Which I think is cool.

Anyway... I do like Greg Sanders... he's pretty cool. And who could forget Warrick Brown. He's amazing. Nick Stokes isn't too bad either. But I'd say other than Grissom, my favorite would have to be Warrick. Greg coming in second.

And then on Miami, my favorite is of course Horatio. Coming in second is Adam Rodriguez, and I can't remember his character's name. Is it Eric?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/supernaturalyedhunter/
X5-494
Rookie
Rookie
X5-494

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-04

CSI's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSI's   CSI's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:03 am

I can never watch CSI, coz I pick it apart to much. Drives Bex nuts when I point out all the mistakes they make in a show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CSI's Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSI's   CSI's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSI's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Eye Demon Hunter :: Other :: TV-
Jump to: