Yellow Eye Demon Hunter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Eye Demon Hunter

Where you sign up as a hunter (Dean and Sam have already been taken)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My speacial little war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REAPER13
Rookie
Rookie
REAPER13

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-30

My speacial little war Empty
PostSubject: My speacial little war   My speacial little war Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:05 am

Hi guys its reaper again. The information that iam giving you is the truth, I will not infact lie to make my self look better. Just give me a few minutes to find a way to get this out. Before I became a hunter I used to kill people for money. Most of them had it coming but the ones that didnt I can still see there faces when I sleep. The only reason I became a hunter is because my own designator and contractor turned on me and ambushed me on a certain job. I woke up, got my strenght back and killed the company that did it to me. I later found out that there were being funded by a secret demonic corporation. The demons used humans to take out key people they thought my pose a risk to them, and I helped so when I was done with the company that left me for them, I took out the corporation funding them. Or at lest I tried...... I guess I shouldnt have gone in half cocked. I didnt do enough research on demons. When I died I came back different you can say. Iam not going to tell you what happened because its to horrific. Then people helped, I wont tell you who, but they helped me find out how to kill them. This time I succeeded. But I still think about there inocent faces. I studied phcology when I was little but even thereapists need thereapists. Please Try to help.

Your close alli,
REAPER
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/REAPER11111111113333

My speacial little war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Eye Demon Hunter :: Hunters :: Shrink Place-
Jump to: